Terms and conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
Welcome to https://plus.sbat.com/ (the "Platform").
The following terms and conditions of use ("Terms") cover the terms and conditions on which we provide you (hereinafter referred to as "you") the services for which you subscribed on the Platform and govern your use of the Platform.
The Platform is operated by Catena Operations Limited ("Catena" or "we" or "us" or "our"), a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Malta with company number C62481 and having its registered office at Quantum Place, Triq ix-Xatt Ta' Xbiex, Gzira GZR 1052, Malta. Our registered value-added tax ("VAT") number is MT 21518128.
Please read these Terms carefully before you submit your order to us. If you have any questions concerning these Terms or wish to exercise your rights as described below, please get in touch .
We recommend that you download (by selecting "Save as PDF" when printing these Terms) or print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
1. You accept these Terms by using our Platform
By accessing, viewing, or using the content, material, information, or purchasing services available on or through the Platform (collectively, the "Services"), you certify that you have read, understand, and agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you should not register or continue to use the Website.
You further certify that you are 18-years old or older and that you have all the necessary rights, power and authority to enter into these Terms and perform the obligations set forth herein, and that you have the legal right to access betting or gambling related content in their local jurisdiction. You understand and agree that your use of the Platform, Platform Content (as defined below) or any Services made available on or through the Platform signifies that you fully accept and agree to these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, or if you are under 18-years old, you are not granted permission to use the Platform, Platform Content or the Services and must exit immediately.
2. We may update, change, suspend or withdraw our Services, Platform Content and/or Platform
We may update and change our Services and/or Platform from time to time to reflect changes in applicable laws and regulations, to our Services, our users' needs, our business priorities, and to implement technical adjustments and improvements. We do not guarantee that our Platform, or any Services made available on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. We may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services and/or Platform for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency. If we have to suspend the Services for longer than 2 consecutive weeks, we will adjust the price so that you do not pay for Services while they are suspended. You may cancel the Services at any time from your account settings or contact us to cancel the Services if we suspend them, or tell you we are going to suspend them, in each case for a period of more than 2 weeks, and we will refund any sums you have paid in advance for the Services in respect of the period after your cancellation of notification.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Platform or Services through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and other applicable terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
3. The Platform, Platform Content and Services are only for users in the United Kingdom
The Platform, Platform Content and Services are directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that Platform Content and Services available on or through our Platform are appropriate for use or available in other locations.
4. License to use the Platform
Subject to these Terms, Catena hereby grants you a single, limited, terminable, revocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and use the Platform solely for informational purposes. You shall be responsible, at your sole expense, for procuring, operating, and maintaining the computer system, mobile device, hardware, software, telecommunications applications and providers, and other items necessary or appropriate to enable you to exercise your rights and licenses hereunder. Without limiting any other provisions of these Terms, any software, applications, or other materials, including the Platform, made available to you is the copyrighted work of Catena or its licensors. Copying or distributing the Platform or the Platform Content is expressly prohibited.
6. Services and subscriptions
Certain Services are made available to you on the Platform free-of-charge (i.e. creation of an account, access to past predictions, tipsters’ profiles, success rates) (“Non-Premium Subscription”). Enhanced features of the Services (primarily the access to prognostics on future sporting events i.e. occurring after the registration date of your account) are also available for purchase as a monthly, quarterly or yearly subscription and require payment before you can access them (“Premium Subscription”).
We may run special promotions from time to time regarding subscriptions, packages, offerings, or Services (“Special Offers”). In the event you are eligible to take part in any Special Offer it will be subject to these Terms except as otherwise stated in such Special Offer. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to verify your eligibility and to modify, terminate or amend such Special Offers at any time in accordance with these Terms.
Third-party products and/or services may also be available in conjunction with or through our Services or Platform. If you decide to use a third-party product and/or service provider, you will be solely responsible for reviewing, understanding and accepting the terms and conditions associated with its use. We expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability for your use of any third-party product or service.
We may offer trials for a limited duration without payment or at a reduced rate in connection with our Services or the subscription packages ("Trial”). Eligibility to and duration of Trials are determined by us in our sole discretion and may be limited to prevent abuse. A Trial is intended to allow you to try some of the Services available. We may withdraw or modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the extent permissible by law. If you purchased access to a Premium Subscription that includes a Trial, you will receive access to such a subscription for the Trial period. You might be required to provide payment details to start the Trial. In this event, by providing such details you agree that you will be automatically charged for the amount of the Premium Subscription you purchased on the first day following the end of the relevant Trial period and on a recurring Monthly, Quarterly or Yearly basis and as further described in Section 7 below. TO AVOID SUCH BILLING, YOU MUST CANCEL THE PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION YOU PURCHASED WITH A TRIAL BEFORE SUCH TRIAL ENDS. SEE SECTION 8 FOR MORE INFORMATION ON HOW TO CANCEL. Once you have cancelled the Premium Subscription purchased with a Trial, the cancellation will be effective at the end of the Trial period, on which date your subscription will be automatically converted to a Non-Premium Subscription, you will be converted to a Non-Premium Subscription.
By registering an account and/or purchasing Services made available through the Platform, you represent that you have reached the age of majority (which is 18 years old), you are not excluded nor have (or have requested to be) self-excluded with any gaming/gambling/betting business or authority, are authorised to use your chosen payment instrument and have the legal capacity to enter into a contract and that you agree to these Terms and any additional terms presented to you at the time of purchase (including any additional subscription terms). To use a payment method made available by a third-party payment provider in order to purchase the subscription services, you will need funds on your account with any such providers and/or valid card or bank details.
You may purchase access to a Premium Subscription through the Platform and/or via a third party (e.g. Paypal). If you purchased access to any of our Premium Subscriptions, Catena’s acceptance of your subscription will take place when we take receipt of your order and email you to confirm it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and Catena. If Catena is unable to accept your subscription, you will be informed of this by email and you will not be charged. This might be because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, or we have identified an error in the price or description of the Services.
Charges for any Premium Subscription will be calculated based upon the Premium Subscription package you selected when placing your order and are applicable to the current version of the package selected. All prices in Pound Sterling include VAT unless otherwise stated. You shall be responsible for any banking charges incurred due to payments on your account. If payment is not received by us from the payment instrument you provided, you agree to pay all charges due upon demand by us. All payments are processed by our third party payment providers, PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. (“PayPal”) and/or Stripe, Inc. (“Stripe”).
Please be aware that when you make a purchase or your payment is processed via a third party as described above, your purchase may be further subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party providers, and payment and management of the subscription package may be administered by them. If you decide to use a third-party payment provider, you will be responsible for reviewing, understanding and accepting the terms and conditions associated with its use. We expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability for your use of any third-party payment provider.
We offer monthly, quarterly and yearly Premium Subscription packages. For the purposes of our monthly and yearly subscriptions, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
Our “Monthly” Premium Subscription is paid in monthly instalments. For each month that your monthly subscription package is active, you acknowledge and agree that we are authorised to charge the same payment instrument used for your latest purchase on the Platform or other payment instrument as provided in the amount of the current monthly subscription charge as of the time of renewal. The monthly subscription package charges will continue to be automatically billed to the payment instrument you provided until cancelled. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription package charges to the payment instrument you provided.
Our “Quarterly” Premium Subscription is paid for by an upfront one-off payment with automatic quarterly renewals. You acknowledge and agree that we are authorised to charge the payment instrument used for (i) the initial quarterly subscription charge at the rate in effect at the time of purchase, and (ii) the renewal subscription charge(s) at the rate in effect at the time of any such renewal. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the renewal subscription charge to the payment instrument you provided.
Our “Yearly” Premium Subscription is paid for by an upfront one-off payment with automatic yearly renewals. You acknowledge and agree that we are authorised to charge the payment instrument used for (i) the initial yearly subscription charge at the rate in effect at the time of purchase, and (ii) the renewal subscription charge(s) at the rate in effect at the time of any such renewal. You must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing of the renewal subscription charge to the payment instrument you provided.
Upgrades to available Premium Subscription packages may be subject to additional charges. Charges may be prorated for portions of months. Use of any Services or subscriptions beyond a Trial period or without proper authorisation may result in additional charges to your billing, card or bank account.
You will get access to the Premium Subscription (and the relevant Services in conjunction with or through such subscription will be made available to you) once we have received payment in full. You can adjust or modify your subscription package or preferences through your account settings. If not possible from your account settings, please contact us if you wish to make a change to your selected subscription package and we will confirm if the change is possible. In such event, we will let you know about any changes to the charges (in the case of Premium Subscription), the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract.
In the course of your use of the Services, Catena and its third-party payment service providers may receive and implement updated payment instrument information from your payment instrument issuer in order to prevent your subscription from being interrupted by an outdated or invalid payment instrument. This expenditure of the updated payment instrument information is provided to Catena and Catena’s third-party payment service providers at the sole election of your payment instrument issuer. Your payment instrument issuer may give you the right to opt-out of the update service. Should you desire to do so, please contact your payment instrument issuer.
Once a charge has been processed to your payment card or bank account, you shall not request that your payment instrument provider reverse the charge or charge it back to Catena. If you have a legitimate basis to request a credit for a charge previously processed against your payment account, you may request a credit from Catena by written notice and resolve the issue directly with Catena. Any reversed charges that cause the payment instrument issuer to impose a charge back, refund, or credit cost against Catena shall be reimposed by Catena upon you. Such costs may exceed the cost of the reversed item or charge back by many times.
You are responsible for all charges incurred under your account. If for any reason Catena does not receive payment for a purchase, Catena may exercise its rights in law and equity, including (a) immediately suspending or terminating your account; (b) seeking collection of the outstanding amount owed; and/or (c) seeking legal action against you for breach of these Terms. You are also responsible for paying any governmental taxes imposed in connection with the use of the Platform or the purchase of any Services made available through the Platform. To the extent that Catena is obligated to collect such taxes, the applicable tax will be added to your billing account.
If the provision of the subscription services is delayed by an event outside Catena’s control, we will contact you as soon as possible to inform you and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Catena will not be liable for delays caused by such an event. In addition, third-party payment providers on our Platform or any bank, money services business, payment network, financial institution or other financial intermediary may review certain transactions for reasons determined in their reasonable discretion. Catena will not be held liable for any actions taken by such institutions or delays in the provision of the subscription services caused by them.
You may cancel a Premium Subscription at any time before the end of the applicable billing period. Cancellation will be effective at the end of such applicable billing period. You will still have access to the Premium Subscription from the time you cancel it and until the end of the applicable billing period. Once the cancellation of your Premium Subscription becomes effective, your subscription will be automatically converted to the Non-Premium Subscription. Unless indicated in these Terms, you will not receive a refund or credit for any remaining days of the billing period applicable to your cancelled Premium Subscription. Please make any such cancellation through your account settings or by please get in touch .. If you do not proceed with cancellation, your Premium Subscription will automatically renew at the end of the applicable billing period and this until you cancel it as per this provision.
You have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days from the purchase date of your Premium Subscription and receive a refund. In the event the Premium Subscription you have purchased includes a Trial, then such period is deemed to have commenced on the first day of your Trial. However, given the digital nature of the Services made available upon purchase of a Premium Subscription, even if such a subscription starts with a Trial, you understand and agree that such Services will be made available to you immediately. AS A RESULT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WAIVE YOUR STATUTORY RIGHT OF CHANGING YOUR MIND AND WILL NOT BE ENTITLED TO A REFUND, EVEN IF THE CANCELLATION PERIOD IS STILL RUNNING.
These rights are explained in more detail under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013.
If you chose to pay via a third-party payment provider (e.g. PayPal), some payments can be cancelled through your account with such provider, while others cannot. For example, with Paypal you may only cancel a payment in your 'pending' payments which shows as ‘unclaimed’, meaning it has not reached us yet. These payments are displayed with a ‘cancel’ button alongside.
Catena may terminate your subscription at any time if you violate any provision of these Terms, including if you fail to pay any charges when due. Charges and payment terms are subject to change upon notice by Catena to you.
9. General restrictions on use
You agree to use the Platform, Platform Content and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices and guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Platform, Platform Content and Services for your non-commercial, non-exclusive, non- assignable, non-transferable and limited personal use, and for no other purposes.
YOU WILL NOT (AND WILL NOT ATTEMPT TO):
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the platform or the services for any purpose, including commercial purposes;
- Redistribute any of the Platform Content or in any way modify any materials, documents, or graphics on the Platform;
- Access the Platform or any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Catena, or use your access to the Platform (or a directory associated with the Platform) as storage for remote loading or as a door or signpost to another home page, whether inside or beyond the Platform;
- Gain unauthorised access to Catena's computer systems or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Platform, the Services, or Catena's networks and computer systems;
- Access the Platform or any of the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including the use of scripts or web crawlers, data mining, scraping, robots, spiders, or any other data gathering or extraction tools), except to the extent the Platform is indexed by general purpose consumer-accessible search engines;
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person;
- Trick or mislead us (or other persons or users) in an attempt to get a hold of any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses, passwords or other such information for any purpose, including commercial purposes;
- Make improper use of our customer support services, submit false reports on abuse and misconduct
- Threaten, intimidate or harass any of our customer support team, employees, agents or other users of the Platform, Platform Content and Services
- In any way imply that Catena endorses you or your products or services or has any affiliation with you or otherwise misrepresent your relationship with Catena or present false information about us;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo, or other signifier owned by Catena in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorised user of materials;
- Advertise products or services not intended by us;
- Establish a link to the Platform in any website; and
- Sell or transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person.
Certain features of and certain Services made available through the Platform may be subject to further restrictions, including any features provided in connection with third-party vendors. This is your responsibility to check these additional terms when you first access those features or Services.
10. Content on the Platform
11. Warranties and liability
Catena accepts no responsibility and makes no representations about the suitability of any Platform Content made available on the Platform or through the Services for any purpose nor about its legitimacy, legality, validity, accuracy, correctness, reliability, quality, stability, completeness, or likelihood. The Platform is only provided for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Services and Platform for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Errors, inaccuracies, and omissions. Occasionally there may be information on the Platform that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including those that relate to charges, promotions, offers, and availability. Catena reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update information if any information on the Platform is inaccurate at any time without prior notice.
- No reliance on the Platform, Platform Content and Services; risks you assume. YOU AGREE THAT CATENA AND ITS AFFILIATES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR ANY DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON OR IN RELATION TO THE PLATFORM, THE SERVICES, AND/OR THE PLATFORM CONTENT. WE MAKE NO GUARANTEES, PROMISES OR ASSURANCES REGARDING THE PLATFORM OR SERVICES OR REGARDING ANY PLATFORM CONTENT. YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND FOR ANY ACTION YOU TAKE OR DECISION YOU MAKE IN RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES, PLATFORM CONTENT, PLATFORM OR IN REFERENCE TO IT. ALL PLATFORM CONTENT IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. NOTHING ON THE PLATFORM SOLICITS AN OFFER TO GAMBLE. NOTHING ON THE PLATFORM IS A RECOMMENDATION OR ENDORSEMENT THAT YOU GAMBLE. NOTHING ON THE PLATFORM IS INTENDED TO BE, AND YOU SHOULD NOT CONSIDER ANYTHING ON THE PLATFORM TO BE, AN INDIVIDUALISED BETTING RECOMMENDATION OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. WE DO NOT GIVE INDIVIDUALISED BETTING RECOMMENDATIONS OR PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON OR THROUGH THE PLATFORM. CATENA IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY CAUSED BY THESE OR OTHER RISKS.
- There are various risks you assume in using the Platform, Platform Content and Services. There are many market, currency, economic, political, business, technological and other risks that are beyond our control. The Platform Content may not meet your specific needs or requirements. Some Platform Content may come from third-parties. We believe that these third-parties are reliable but we are not responsible for any third-party information. We make reasonable efforts to provide up-to-date Platform Content, but at times we may not promptly update or correct the Services even if we are aware that it is inaccurate, outdated or otherwise inappropriate. We may change any portion of the Platform Content and/or Services at any time without notice to you. To provide the Platform Content, Catena has relied upon and assumed, without independent verification, the accuracy and completeness of all information available from public sources, or which was otherwise provided to us. Catena has not verified any information provided in connection with the Platform Content and the Services, which may be based, in whole or in part, on projections or forecasts of future events. A forecast is by nature speculative and contains assumptions which may prove to be wrong. Actual results may, and frequently do, differ from those projected or forecast and such differences may be material.
- Disclaimers and Warranties. Catena expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any express or implied warranties by statute, common law or otherwise that the: (i) Platform, Platform Content or Services provided or displayed on the Platform will meet your requirements; (ii) Platform, Platform Content or Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or free from error; and (iii) defects or flaws in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Catena (whether through the Platform or otherwise) shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Platform Content may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and may require changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that Catena does not guarantee that any information sent to the Platform will be secure during transmission, nor can Catena guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to Catena via the Platform or the internet in general, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address. Catena assumes no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, viruses, theft, destruction, or alteration of, or unauthorised access to any communication; and (b) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on the Platform, including any injury or damage to you or to any person's computer or other device related to or resulting from the use of the Platform, Platform Content or Services.
- No conditions, warranties, or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose, or conformance with description) apply to the Platform, Platform Content or Services, except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these Terms. THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT, SERVICES, AND OTHER MATERIALS ON, IN AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS."
- Limitation of Liability IN NO EVENT WILL CATENA BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES
OTHER THAN ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES FINALLY DETERMINED BY A
COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. IN NO EVENT SHALL CATENA'S
LIABILITY EXCEED THE CHARGES YOU PAID FOR THE SERVICES THAT IS
THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and
acknowledge that Catena shall not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect, incidental, special or consequential losses which may be incurred by you arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Platform or the Services, including any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you;
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy, likelihood or existence of any information or materials made available through the Platform, Platform Content or Services, including any advertising; (ii) any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Platform, Platform Content or Services; (iii) any changes that Catena may make to the Platform, Platform Content or Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services); (iv) the deletion of, corruption of, unauthorised access to, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of Platform, Platform Content or Services; (v) the use of any services obtained on or through the Platform; or (v) any other matter relating to the Platform, Platform Content or Services; or
- Any delays in processing your order for the subscription services or other non-performance caused by telecommunications, utility, failures, or equipment failures, non-performance of our vendors or suppliers, or any other event over which Catena has no reasonable control.
The limitations on Catena's liability to you in this section 10 shall apply whether or not Catena has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT, SERVICES, OR THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT AND SERVICES.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Catena, its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys' fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Platform, Platform Content and Services; (ii) your violation of any of these Terms; (iii) your violation of any third-party rights, including intellectual property or privacy rights; or (iv) the use of the Platform by any person using your internet account or account login.
- Dispute. Any dispute arising out of these Terms, their subject-matter, their formation and the use of the Platform, Platform Content, or Services is governed by English law and you agree that the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
12. Do not rely on the Platform, Platform Content or Services
The Platform is controlled and operated from within the United Kingdom. The Platform Content is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the Platform, Platform Content or Services. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the Platform Content, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the Platform Content is accurate, complete or up to date. Catena makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding all or any part of the Platform Content or Services either provided by Catena, its affiliates or other third-parties and all representations, warranties, terms and conditions whether express or implied by statute, common law or otherwise are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without limiting anything else, Catena makes no representation that the Platform, Platform Content, Services, or other materials available on, in, or through the Platform is appropriate or available for use outside the United Kingdom, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Platform from outside the United Kingdom do so on their own will and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS PLATFORM, PLATFORM CONTENT AND SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THESE TERMS.
13. Additional policies which also apply to your use of the Platform, Platform Content and Services